Title: Provider Enrollment Specialist I
Salary: 1099/Contact for details
Reports To: Team Lead & Operations Director
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in provider enrollment within a healthcare facility or managed care environment.
- The position requires excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks and projects and the capacity to know when to act independently but also when to ask for guidance or assistance.
- This is a position that is vital to the success of our company and clients and therefore, demands a customer service focused, organized and a passion for details individual.
- This position also requires a reliable and honest professional who has the ability to multi-task and develop positive working relationships with our clients.
- All of our coordinators work from their own home office, and therefore, must have a professional office set up to include a reliable PC (Desktop, not laptop or iPad), internet connectivity, scanner/printer and phone service.
- You must have the ability to work Monday-Friday, between normal business hours of 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm given the nature of our business.
- Works in all phases of provider enrollment, re-enrollment and expirables management ensuring the timely and accurate enrollment (and recredentialing) of providers in commercial & government payers.
- Contacting payer by phone, requesting network participation and follow up on submitted applications.
- Completion & Submission of provider enrollment applications.
- Processes all initial enrollment and re-enrollment applications, including revalidations for Medicare and/or Medicaid.
- Follow-up and Follow-through on all submitted applications.
- Expirables management.
- CAQH set-up and CAQH re-attestations.
- Performs database and computer functions as required – Extensive computer and software experience is a must – it is essential that you are very computer savvy since all work is done remotely.
- Performs other duties as assigned by their Team Lead.
- Ideal candidate must be highly self-motivated with proven expertise in the healthcare physician credentialing, expirables management, re-credentialing and the provider enrollment environment.
- Ability to perform multiple assignments, good organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong clerical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of credentialing software is helpful, but not required.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of people (physicians and medical staff offices).
- Provides the highest level of customer service to our customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation and client interaction skills.
- High School Diploma or GED. Some college desired but not required.