Frequently Asked Questions
What types of organizations does STAT serve?
We serve a wide range of medical and behavioral groups from hospitals, urgent care centers, physician groups, MSOs and billing companies to large, national healthcare organizations that sell healthcare products and/or services. To find out more about how we can help you, please contact us.
What size organizations does STAT serve?
We work with solo practitioners to large national groups.
What geography does STAT serve?
We are a U.S.-based, national credentialing group providing services to organizations across all 50 U.S. states.
What does STAT charge for its services?
We offer competitive pricing for our services. Our pricing options include basic, standard and premium service level options. We can also customize our pricing and service offering to meet your specific needs and budget. To find out more about STAT pricing that meets your needs, please contact us.
How much of the work would STAT do for my organization?
We do everything but sign the paperwork for you. We can supplement the work your team is already doing or you can outsource 100% of the work to us. Let us grow with you!
What are STAT’s policies and procedures?
As an established, national credentialing group we have policies and procedures in place to help us ensure consistency and quality in the services we deliver. As a company we:
- Uphold the highest of standards;
- Operate within all local, provincial and federal laws, rules, and regulations;
- Do not mislead or make false claims as to our abilities, background or experience; and
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing our clients with the highest quality of service and accuracy.
How does STAT protect my confidentiality?
We take confidentiality seriously by ensuring:
- All information, documents and any written material received virtually, or in hard copy and received directly, or indirectly, will be kept in strict confidence;
- All names and personal information will not be distributed or sold to any other parties;
- All documents and email, both hard copy and electronic, will be properly maintained in a safe and secure environment to prevent theft or damage;
- All materials created electronically will be backed up on-site and a secondary back-up taken off site; and
- All hard copy materials provided by our clients will be returned, or shredded, if requested, after completion of our work.
What are STAT's reporting procedures?
We send out either monthly or weekly status reports to each of our clients and copy their billing company liaison. These reports include information on everything we are working on for the client (i.e. what is in process, what is completed). The frequency of these reports are sent out is dependent on the service plan selected by the client.
How do we engage STAT to provide services to our organization?
When you are ready to engage STAT we will take you through the following steps:
- Signing of a STAT services agreement;
- Scheduling of a “Kickoff Call” with STAT’s operations team to review, and agree upon, a defined scope of work;
- Working with you to gather information need to begin services; and
- Assigning a dedicated, STAT Medical Staff Coordinator to work with you.
Does STAT offer any incentives or guarantees?
Ethically, STAT will not provide any guarantees for any services controlled by other parties e.g. guaranteeing payor approval of an enrollment application, guaranteeing state board approval of a licensing application, or guaranteeing a hospital approving privileges. However, what we can do is guarantee our expertise and knowledge and our ability to expedite our own processes and procedures (including our timely and frequent follow up on projects that we manage for our clients).
Can STAT refer me to others that could help my business (e.g. billing companies, practice management consultants, etcetera)?
Yes, we can refer you. We have a national network of strategic partners and would be happy to refer you to partners that could assist you with your other needs (e.g. billing, practice consulting or other need).
Does STAT have references I can contact?
Yes, we can provide you with testimonials, letters of recommendation and references.
I have outsourced to other credentialers in the past and I have not been satisfied with their services. How are you different?
We are told by our clients frequently that we ARE different. Please go to The Difference section of our website – under Why STAT? – to find out why our clients rave about our services. We can, if requested, provide you with a list of references for you to contact. We want you to be confident in our ability to make you ecstatic about our services.
What is the timeframe it takes for STAT to get its clients enrolled with payors?
The average timeframe for someone to get enrolled with payors is 90-120 days.
Do we have to use STAT services to access STATCred?
You do not have to contract with STAT for credentialing services to gain access to STATCred. If you already have your own credentialing team, you can simply obtain a license to use STATCred and you can then use the STATCred system to manage your credentialing projects. To learn more, sign up for a STATCred demo.
Find out how we can assist you!