Why Switch to Medical Billing Software
We are already in the first few months of 2018, and hopefully, your clinic is still not billing the old-fashioned way. So really the title should be why you might want to change your medical billing software, assuming that you’re already using one. I understand that everyone is different, which leads to value different things. So here’s a list of reasons why someone might want to change medical billing software:
- Malfunctioning software. Nothing will drive you crazier than using an expensive software, that doesn’t even work properly. Not only do you feel like you just wasted money, but more importantly you are wasting your time.
- The business had outgrown your software. Now if you have this problem, you actually are in really good shape. Every so often we get a software or product and take advantage of the free or cheap version. However, with these versions, you do not get all the features that you probably need to run your business appropriately.
- Making sure you are following HIPAA. Physicians are constantly on the go nowadays, and if they are accessing files and documents on the road, they need to make sure that the software that they’re using is following HIPAA policies.
- The software is behind in compliance. There is more to worry about than just HIPAA when it comes to compliance. As time goes on, so do the changes in the healthcare field. Rules and regulations are changing constantly at fast-pace. So if your software no longer is in compliance with the new regulations, it is probably time for a change.
- Not user-friendly. The software that you have may be perfectly fine, but unfortunately, it’s just not a good fit for you.You want to make sure that you have a software that you enjoy using, and that you know how to use it.
Since 2003, STAT MedCare Solutions has been an expert in Provider Enrollment, Licensing, Rate Negotiation, and other Credentialing-related services. STAT’s mission is, “Providing Client Services on a foundation of Trust and Integrity.” We stay on top of teaching, training, and equipping to properly manage the workplace as an industry expert. STAT has submitted/renewed 250,000+ licenses submitted more than 10,000 appeals, and renegotiated more than 3,000 contracts. STAT services practices and organizations who are start-ups, surviving, experiencing (rapid) growth, or maturing Enterprise clients. Contact our Sales team for a free consultation at 877-887-1784, Ext. 505
Have a Good Day from everyone at STAT!