Top Tips for Avoiding a Winter Cold
As if scraping ice off the windshield and facing the perils of slippery sidewalks weren’t enough to face during the bleak winter months, thousands of people also have to deal with the misery of the common cold or even worse, the flu. If you want to stay fit and healthy during the cold and flu season and avoid missing time from work, try following our top tips for staying sniffle-free.
- Fortify your body by taking a multivitamin tablet every day so that it is ready to defend itself against those nasty germs.
- Be sure to eat a healthy, a balanced diet to fuel your immune system.
- Probiotics taken in any form will help get rid of “bad” bacteria while ensuring that “good” bacteria remain at optimum levels.
- Garlic isn’t just for keeping vampires away; it is also one of the oldest known medicinal plants and has been shown to reduce blood pressure, fight heart disease and can protect the human body against the attack of the common cold.
- Green tea, lemon, and honey are a few more of natures’ wonderful remedies for the common cold and to help you recover from the flu. If using honey, be sure to purchase organic local grown honey in your area.
- Our bodies need rest in order for our immune systems to work properly, so take advantage of the long, dark winter nights to get a few extra winks.
Although many people still believe that the common cold is caused by temperature and weather conditions, it is actually caused by viruses. Minimize your risk of catching or spreading the dreaded germs by keeping your hands clean at all times.
Since 2003, STAT MedCare LLC has been an expert in Provider Enrollment, Licensing, Rate Negotiation, and other Credentialing-related services. STAT’s mission is, “Providing Client Services on a foundation of Trust and Integrity.” We stay on top of teaching, training, and equipping to properly manage the workplace as an industry expert. STAT has submitted/renewed 250,000+ licenses, submitted more than 10,000 appeals, and renegotiated more than 3,000 contracts. STAT services practices and organizations who are start-ups, surviving, experiencing (rapid) growth, or maturing Enterprise clients. Contact our Sales team for a free consultation at 877-887-1784, Ext. 505
Have a Good Day from everyone at STAT!